1064 Error and HTTP500 Error after upgrading to 3.6

Ok, I have enabled fabrik debug. I attached to the results to this reply.

Attachments

• FabrikDebug.txt
    111.5 KB · Views: 42
Hmm, it's still not showing us enough to have a clue, it's just saying "error on line 3" instead of showing us the whole query.

Try enabling Joomla's system debug (global settings, under System tab (I think). See if that gives us a more detailed error message.

Also, just to make sure you got everything installed, I'd suggest doing a github update. See wiki. TL/DR, download ...

https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/master.zip

... unzip it locally, and ftp EVERYTHING up to your server, overwriting existing files.

Usuallt best to do an Akeeba backup first, in case you moof the ftp.

-- hugh

Here is the screenshot after turning on Joomla's debug. I am applying the master.zip next and I will let you know the results.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 26
I have re-updated Fabrik with the master.zip and I am still having problems. Joomla debug is on. See the attached screen shot for details.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    83.8 KB · Views: 46
It seems you have a custom details template (member).
Try with bootstrap template coming with Fabrik.

I believe I have something going on other than a custom template problem. One possibility I wanted to eliminate was admintools so I disable it and tried viewing the members and still received the same error. I re-enabled admintools.

Next I opened up developer tools in Chrome and took screen shots of the console as I navigated and select the member to display. As you can see, I am even receiving errors on list views using bootstrap. I went into Cpanel and verified that template_css.php and custom_css.php are there.

I then proceeded to open a member and forced it to the bootstrap layout via ?layout=bootstrap. To my surprise it gave me the message it could not find the record! So... I navigated to admin panel->Fabrik Lists->Associates list->clicked on view data and my record was there. Notice in console I am still receiving the Get error for template and custom files.

When I edit the record, all seems to work fine. However, if I try to view the record from admin I receive my original message.

I have tried to capture as much information as I can to help you assist me with this.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    150 KB · Views: 35
  • Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 36
  • Capture4Edit.JPG
    Capture4Edit.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Capture5View.JPG
    Capture5View.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 32
As per that error image you included, the error is coming from a query on line 85 of your default.php in your custom template, where you do a loadRowList().

Best way to debug it is before you issue the loadRowLis, after setting the db query, do ...

var_dump((string) $query);exit;

... or whatever variable you have your query in. And see what your query actually is.

-- hugh

Ok. I believe I have the problem finally resolved. The issue was not in the view/form templates (custom or bootstrap). By adding the above code that hugh suggested, I could see that a parameter was not being passed to the templates. This eventually drove me back to the tables.

After trial and error, I discovered that by removing a pre-filter everything started to work fine (except records were displaying that were to be filtered). I recreated the pre-filter again but used the "raw" variable, status_raw and all is well. I am not sure why this started causing problems but we are working again!

Thanks for the help.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back