Search results

1. D

QRcode to update the record

Hello guys, i just want to know if possible to update record using QR For example i have tracking web system: Entry Form / database -id -control_no (this is QR that will be using for QR scan) -name -address -contactno -status (hidden - that will be use for updating record purpose) Flow...
  2. D

form numbering sequence example 1-450 then after 450, will reset to 1 again

Hello everyone, I have a question if it is possible to have form numbering like for example. after form 1 submitted successfully, it will have (counter number)=field type 1 then the if next sender will submit the form again, then this will have counter number 2 and so on. then after the form...
  3. D

cannot install list-download plugin

hello all, anyone encountered this issue of not installing list-download plugin my j version: 3.10.6 fabrik version: 3.10 i tried both upload install, folder install and url install but same problem it says successfully installed but not listing in plugin manager thank you for your suggestion
  4. D

printing selected records

hello all, i have problem with this php plugin. i tried and follow this step http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/printing-selected-records.16106/page-2#post-90094 but unfortunately, not working. its always ajax loading then nothing happen...i really don't know where the adjustment...
  5. D

attached pdf to email after form submitted, is it possible to link on list per record?

hello, below are the sequence: 1. guest will be submit the form here http://beta.5genterprisesllc.com/senders-form 2. after form successfully submitted, sender's email will received form details including generated pdf to be print 3. 1 and 2 working good, its great! but my question is like is...
  6. D

Twilio SMS form plugin not valid phone number

Hello, I have this problem after submitting form, SMS plugin always invalid phone number Here's the thing: 1. I have installed latest joomla 3 and fabrik 3 2. i installed libraries for sms to work and also i do updated the fabrik 3 from github 3. theres no error in backup configuration using...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back