Search results

1. rrwilson

How do I get the element name in PHP?

Hello all I am customising an element's layout in the list and form files, and I am wondering how I can access the element name in PHP (I am meaning the unique element name , rather than the label) Many thanks :)
  2. rrwilson

List Advanced Search on dropdown type fields

Hi there, I had noticed some time ago, but completely forgot about it - when you want to use the advanced search field and filter on an element that is a dropdown, e.g. databasejoin, you cannot enter a freetext value. You have to select a fixed value, as in what is shown in the form. This...
  3. rrwilson

Onchange element JS not disabling or 'readonlying' data elements

Hi there, I just noticed that when the target is a date element it doesn't let you stop the user from playing with it. It works nicely with other fields, but not with that. RW.
  4. rrwilson

Form Javascript driving me mad :(

Hi there, I dip my toe in and out of Fabrik every so often. I love it, but there is one topic that drives me potty - JS addressing/changing/accessing fabrik elements. I usually work my way through forum posts and get it to work eventually (or give up and make a nasty crosscutting calc element...
  5. rrwilson

Cascading DropDown "No Records found" in AutoComplete only

Hello all, I am wandering back to Fabrik after some time out and have a working cascading dropdown. It works perfectly when rendered as anything except Autocomplete (Dropdowns, ticks, radios, etc. all work perfectly in the frontend and when looking under the bonnet). I have done a Github...
  6. rrwilson

Community Builder Plugin Error 0 : Serialization of 'Closure' is not allowed

Hi all, We have an issue with the Fabrik plugin for CB clashing with a non-3rd party/official CB plugin from Joomlapolis itself. When both the Fabrik and Auto Actions CB plugins are published in the CB plugins manager, the User's Profile stops working with "Error 0: Serialization of 'Closure'...
  7. rrwilson

Broken Tags Element....

Hello, This is a repost of what I had posted on the Community forum before signing up a moment ago, dipping our toe in yet further! Community post deleted to keep it organised. Many thanks, Richard. --- Hi all, I am just dipping my toe into Fabrik to see if it meets our needs before...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back