Search results

1. reidwalley

After updating to Joomla 3.7.0... Fabrik breaks Admin!

1) Admin is broken. All of Admin is missing after updating to Joomla 3.7.0: Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home4/lbynder/public_html/stagestate/administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/fabtable.php" at line 119. Admin is now just a single page, with...
  2. reidwalley

[SOLVED] Adding New Fields To A List via Easy Profile

1. Couple months ago I created a Fabrik List that displays all the field elements from Easy Profile extension. - works great 2. Last week I went in to Easy Profile and added a brand new field. - I thought this would then automatically show up in my Fabrik List. But it didn't. 3. Now that I've...
  3. reidwalley

CSV Export File Missing List Name

The CSV "File name" field popup instructions reads: "Leave blank to use List Name." (List > Publishing > CSV > File Name field). But leaving the field blank does not work. When I Export to CSV file from the front-end, the file name reads: dbprefix_users-export.csv. But it should be "Report -...
  4. reidwalley

[SOLVED] Can I have the same Prefilter WHERE on 2 different Lists?

I have the following Prefilter on 2 different Lists: WHERE payplans_plan.plan id IN 1,2,3,4,5,6 (TYPE: text) In the first List, the IN condition perfectly displays just the 1,2,3,4,5,6 Membership Levels View here: http://stagestate.califaep.org/report-members-active In the second List, the IN...
  5. reidwalley

Range filter (on front-end) to produce monthly report of Active and Expired memberships

Desired result: To produce a monthly report that shows both Active and Expired memberships. Setup: I have 3 LEFT JOINS. One table contains "subscription_date" column; another table contains "expiration_date" column. And I have a Range Filter on each column's date element. Test: (On the...
  6. reidwalley

Email addresses not protected from spam

Joomla: 3.6.2 Fabrik: 3.5 Email addresses in a List, displayed on the front-end via menu item, are not cloaked (not protected from spambots). I've tried both "Regular Labs Email Protector" plugin and Joomla's built-in email Email Cloaking plugin. All other instances of email addresses in...
  7. reidwalley

How to add WHERE=ROW to LEFT JOIN?

Example: SELECT id, t1, t2 FROM table_name WHERE t3='some value' But how do I add a WHERE condition to a LEFT JOIN? The List > Data > Joins section only allows Tables and Columns. There's no way to add a specific Row.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back