Search results

1. F

cascadingdropdown checklist together with option values

Hello, I wold like to implement something like this. The CDD checklist element is already implemented, but I would like the posibilities to set option values (always the same three) for each checked box in the list. Any idea, pleas?
  2. F

Trigger change event of watched dropdown

One more question about this. How can I know when is this fired procees of 'change event' fied completed? Does not work with 'Onload' javascript function of the cascadingdropdown (selection list ) ROTACIONES. Thanks
  3. F

All checked by default in a cascadingdropdown element checklist

I have a cascadingdropdown element as a checklist. The checkboxes have de following names: entrevistastrimestralespediatria___ROTACIONES[0] entrevistastrimestralespediatria___ROTACIONES[1] entrevistastrimestralespediatria___ROTACIONES[2] .... I want this element by default showing all the...
  4. F

UAuh!! That worked!! Thank so much! Hugh
  5. F

I have a list called 'entrevistastrimestralespediatria'. I have a cascadingdropdown (selection list ) called ROTACIONES whos is watching a databasejoin (dropdown too) called 'selecionaresidente'. I want to trigger the chage event of the dropdown 'selecionaresidente' with javascript and...
  6. F

Cascading Dropdown: Watch either of 2 form Elements

I had to chage the point of view and still have problems with triggering 'change' event. Now I have a list called 'entrevistastrimestralespediatria'. I have a cascadingdropdown (selection list ) called ROTACIONES whos is watching a databasejoin (dropdown too) called 'selecionaresidente'. I...
  7. F

Cascading Dropdown: Watch either of 2 form Elements

Same case: I have a CDD called ROTACIONES watching a input field called 'campoclaves'. I used JS to change this field's text depending of other elements such dropdowns, checkboxes, etcc. But my CDD is not refreshing or updating as 'campoclaves' changes. Can you help me? How did you do it?
  8. F

Filtering list: Condition IN with 'SELECT REPLACE' query

It works with SELECT cb_unidaddocente FROM eeq1g_comprofiler WHERE user_id = {$my->id} but It doesn't work with SELECT REPLACE ( cb_unidaddocente , '|*|',',') FROM eeq1g_comprofiler WHERE user_id = {$my->id}
  9. F

Filtering list: Condition IN with 'SELECT REPLACE' query

I am trying to filter a list with an IN condition. The query is (see attached image file). SELECT REPLACE (cb_unidaddocentepediatria, '|*|',',') FROM eeq1g_comprofiler WHERE user_id = {$my->id} Something must be wrong in this part but what? REPLACE (cb_unidaddocentepediatria, '|*|',',')...
  10. F

DIGSIG allows only one per form

I need two signatures on a form too. I have created two signature elelemts but only one shows up in the form. Please give me some advice.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back