Search results

1. W

Notice: Undefined variable: row

Still have one small issue. The first calc element for Household returns an int [tri_household___food_boxes_per_week_raw] => 3 . The one on the Person table returns an array [tri_person___foodboxes_last_60_days_raw] => ["0","3"]. I have no idea what the "0" is from. Everything is identical...
  2. W

You nailed it again. I added this to default_row.php for the template <td class="<?php echo $extra_class . ' ' . $this->cellClass[$heading]['class']?>" <?php echo $style?>> . Everything is working great. I owe you a beer or 12. Thanks again
  3. W

Thanks for answering so fast troester. The error messages are gone, but it still doesn't work. The class isn't being applied. I got a fresh copy of the list/tmpl/bootstrap folder from Github and made a new template folder for this list. Here is my updated default_row.php. Is there a different...
  4. W

I am trying to change the font color of a calc field based on value. I am using code I found in this thread -> http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/color-code-element-based-on-reference-range.25561/ . I am getting the following errors Notice: Undefined variable: row in...
  5. W

Is this possible with Fabrik?

Solved with this $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $tdate = date("Y-m-d H:i:s"); $vdate = 'tri_visit.date_time_raw'; $query = "SELECT\n" . " Count(*) AS total,\n" . " tri_visit.date_time,\n" . " tri_visit.visit_type,\n" . " tri_visit.fk_household_ID\n" . "FROM\n" . "...
  6. W

Also tried this $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->select("COUNT (*) AS total")->from("tri_visit")->where("tri_visit.visit_type = '4' AND tri_visit.fk_household_ID = {tri_household___id_raw} AND DATEDIFF(CURDATE(),'tri_visit.date_time'))" <60; $db->setQuery($query)...
  7. W

I thought about this overnight. I think my best option is to add a "calc' element that displays the number of visits for the last 60 days. This is my first time using the calc plugin and I am not getting anywhere with the documentation. I pieced together this MySQL query SELECT...
  8. W

That "gotcha" could be a problem for this. Is there an easy way to just limit the number of rows of related data returned? In other words only return the last 5 visits instead?
  9. W

I have a list, Household, that has 2 joins, Person and Visit. Is it possible to only display visits that have occurred in the last 60 days? I tried to use a pre filter on Household, but if a Household has no visits they don't get displayed at all.
  10. W

Custom link problem

That worked. Thank you again!
  11. W

Custom link problem

Still need help with this. Maybe screenshots will help?
  12. W

Data-Where Help

Yes. The cascadingdropdown was what I needed. Thank You.
  13. W

Data-Where Help

I need to filter a dbjoin dropdown list. I have 3 tables (Household, Person, Visit) with Visit and Person both having a FK to Household. I have a databasejoin dropdown Element, in Visit, that links to the ID for Person. I want to filter it for the Household the person belongs to. Currently...
  14. W

Custom link problem

I have 2 tables/lists, Household and Person with FK on People. I want to link the "Name" element in the people table to the details view for the Person(not the edit form). I tried adding index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=2&rowid={tri_person___id} This is the link that I get in...
  15. W

Custom Template- echo multiple variables

Thank you. Yes, I am building a details template.
  16. W

Custom Template- echo multiple variables

When I use the code <div class=span7><address><?php echo $address1.$address2,$city,$state,$zip;?></address></div> it returns <div class=span7><address><div id="tri_address___address_ro">123 Somestreet</div><div id="tri_address___address2_ro">Apt. 4</div><div...
  17. W

What is the best way to approach this?

Is there anyone here I can hire to code this for me?
  18. W

What is the best way to approach this?

I am using MijoShop with Joomla 3. Basically, I want to take quantity of items order, address, and customer name and enter that info into a Fabrik created list. I want a solution that will not cause problems with MijoShop updating. Should I just learn how to create MijoShop (OpenCart)...
  19. W

Joomla Day

First of all, Hello! I have enjoyed Fabrik since I discovered it a month or so ago. I haven't posted because I really haven't had any questions that were not already covered by the forum, tutorials, or the wiki. You guys have built an amazing plugin that I wish I would have discovered sooner...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back