Search results

1. S

3.1rc2 plugin installation error "invalid extension update"

Hello all, I just installed the new update and am trying to update the extensions only to get the error "invalid extension update". I looked in to the Manager and some of the extensions are 3.1rc2, but most are not, and I think those are the ones with installation error issues. Any ideas on...
  2. S

List details view = automatic article possible?

Hello everyone, I'm wondering if theres an easy way to do this, I know there is a detailed view of each row in a list, can the detail view automatically be produced as an article?
  3. S

Search results of database display in Map

Hello All, I am experimenting with creating a map that displays your search results of a certain database. For example, if I type in a zip code, and I have a database of businesses (like yelp), I'd like to see the list of results and the locations near the zip code searched. So far I have...
  4. S

upload file (images) not showing in detailed view

Hello Everyone, Prior to updating to 3.1rc1 from 3.1, the image (using upload file element) used to show as an image in detailed view (list view as well), but after updating it is now listed as a link, not an image, even though List view is still showing an image as usual. Am I missing some...
  5. S

Radius Search List Plugin for Joomla 3.1?

Hello All, Working on a project now that definitely needs a function like the radius search list plugin that was available for Joomla 1.5. Will something like that happen for Joomla 3.x? Would love to know! -Sil
  6. S

Calendar Plugin: show only one Sunday-Saturday week?

Hello All, I'm trying to work with the Calendar Plugin and am wondering if it's possible to make only One standard week show. I need to make a scheduling chart for 1 week to show my regular availability by weeks. For example, I am available Mondays 5AM-4pm, Wednesdays 6pm-8am, Thursdays...
  7. S

No Ratings plugin for 3.1rc1?

Hello Everyone, Just wanted to make sure I'm not missing out on some secret, am I correct to say that there is no Ratings plugin for 3.1rc1? Will there be one coming out? If so, approximately when? Thanks All! -Sil
  8. S

Saved Element Plugin reverts to text area or field type plugins

Hi Everyone, I'm relatively new to Fabrik, and am trying to play with it to see if this extension is right for my purposes. So far I've run into an issue with the Element's Plugin. For example I select "check boxes" type of plugin for a particular aspect of the Form. After Saving it (same...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back