Search results

1. B

Bullet Point List

I have a table with only one column that will be displayed in a list, but when clicked, the details view shows all available information. I would like the list view to look like the fabrikar.com footer where it shows "Project". So I want to have a list that is in bullet point style, is that...
  2. B

Text Area Read Only

Is it possible to have a read only text area?
  3. B

juser edit

How do you edit a juser form once it has been submitted? I have the form and it works great; however, if I go to the list view of the table where the juser plugin is applied too, and click the edit button and try to change something, on saving it, it says Notice Please enter a password User...
  4. B

Form email plugin

I have a many to many relationship set up (table A, table B, linkage table C). I have database joins in the linkage table and the join setup on table A. This all works fine. Now, on the form what I would like to do is fill in table A data and then on the linkage table with the join (Set to...
  5. B

Database Join Element, Front End Select Button

I have a database join element setup on a form with Front-end Select set to Yes. When I press the button on the form everything pops up and I can search or use the checkbox to select a record. My issue is that I can select as many records as I want, the last one checked will be the one added...
  6. B

Password eval

I have a situation where it would be nice if the password element plugin had an eval option. For instance, I have a form a user can fill out to log into the system. Once logged into the system the user fills out a form which describes a paper he has written, he can also add co authors. What...
  7. B

Support Levels

So what is going on with the new subscription levels? I was at bronze level so where does that put me now? Also, under "My Subscriptions" it does not show anything at all.
  8. B

Cannot create new list after update

I updated to the lastest github today and now when I try to create a new list I get "0 JForm::getInstance could not load file" it seems to add the list but it does not add it to the database after I check it in phpmyadmin.
  9. B

user plugin

When I try to create a user plugin and tell it to 'Allow Ordering' to be Yes, I get an error on save. 1061 Duplicate key name 'fb_order_element name_INDEX' SQL=ALTER TABLE `table name` ADD INDEX `fb_order_element name_INDEX` (`element name` ) Then if I go back to the element list the element...
  10. B

Database join element update

I have a form that has a search option for a database join element. When I click the search button it works. When I click the add button inside the search form popup I am then taken to the form from where I want to add the data which is fine, though it seems like it should stay inside the pop...
  11. B

Advice on many to many relationship

My situation is like that of a many to many relationship with authors to books. There can be many authors for one book and an author can write many books. I understand how to make the relationship in fabrik and it works great; however in my case I would like registered users to create all...
  12. B

MAMP and Latest Github

Mac OSX Mountain Lion Joomla 2.5.9 Fabrik 3.0.6.3 This setup works fine; however I just installed the latest github update and I get a server 500 error. If I delete the files and restore my original setup it works fine. Any ideas
  13. B

Best way to input data

I have a many to many relationship between authors and papers(author table, paper table, author_paper table). The join is setup and works I guess I just do not understand the best way for the users to enter in the data. I have a database join element of a drop down. First there could be over...
  14. B

Whats a good template

What is a good template for viewing lists?
  15. B

How to join list

I have 3 tables: author paper author_paper I need for a user to be able to enter his paper into the system along with his co authors. So I will need an author table to contain all authors and a paper table to contain all papers and then link the two with the author_paper table. I can do this...
  16. B

List view functionality

I am evaluating fabrik for a possible implementation and I really like what it can do, the programers have done a fine job. The one question I need answer is can fabrik show a list of users which is searchable, and once the user is found select it and click some kind of add button and it adds...
  17. B

inlineedit is there a way to add new record

I have figured out how to use inlineedit, but is there a way to add a new record right in list view. I do not want a form to pop up just to add a new record I just want to be able to add it in the list view. Thanks for any help
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back