Search results

1. D

Filter no effect

Hi, In frontend of my Web site, I display a list with filters. But any effect for this filters for each template I test (my template and the protostar template). Backend the filters are OK. I use Fabrik 3.4.1 with Joomla 3.4.8 Thank's for the help :)
  2. D

Problem Plugin fileupload

Hi I use the latest version of Joomla 3.4 Fabrik. I have a list with the "fileupload" plugin. When I want to upload an MP3 file, a blank page is displayed and the database is not updated with this file, against the file is transferred in the correct directory on the server. I do the same thing...
  3. D

Flters no effect - Fabrik 3.3.3

HI, Since the update Fabrikar 3.3.3, I have a problem with the filters : In frontend, all the filters didn?t have any effects. In backend, it?s OK Thank?s for the help Best regards
  4. D

Problem with fileupload

Hello, I'm using Fabrik 3... for Joomla 2.5. Since the last update of te component, when I'm using the plugin "fileupload"' to update a data or create a new data in my list, I have a error message HTTP 500 : <LI id=causeSiteMaintenance>The Web site is in the course of maintenance.<LI...
  5. D

Filter

Hello, When displaying a table in frontend, the filter is limited to 100, while it has 150 rows or records. How to increase this limit ?:( I changed the "filter list Max" in the Fabrik Options (tab lists). I put 2000, but no effect in frontend, the value is always 100.:confused: (See attach...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back