Search results

1. B

Will Fabrik be updated to work with Joomla 4

Almost 5 months since my initial post on this topic. Given that Joomla has stated a stable release of J4 will be available in March, and there is still no news of the intention of the developers, I have to assume this is the end of the line for Fabrik. Might be time to start planning for an...
  2. B

I would be happy with a confirmation that it's "work in progress". Timelines vary and these days that is especially true. Still, other developers have made statements regarding their J!4 readiness, JEvents for example. So when I come here, and I don't see a new forum thread, or news blog post...
  3. B

I've been trying to find information on this topic and I'm coming up empty. What's the latest?
  4. B

View Data shows "No records"

Thanks Hugh, I was trying to view the list in the admin side of the site which already had a number of items appended to the url. I did try anyway with both ? and & but to no effect. I thought I might get different results on the frontend of the site so I created a hidden menu item to the list...
  5. B

I have an issue that just started recently. I've been using this form for more than a year and the form stopped submitting to either the database or the email on submit. When I check the records in the backend by going to Fabrik Lists and then selecting the View Data option for the table, it...
  6. B

This is very strange. I have a form that I've been using to collect data for over a year. Up until very recently it has been working as expected. In the admin side of Joomla if I go to Fabrik Lists and select the View Data option for the list, it returns the data view with 17 pages, but no...
  7. B

Javascript clear radiobutton

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at this. It's much appreciated. Here is what I tried: if (this.form.formElements.get('atelliers_bob_test_78_repeat___choisissez_votre_region').getValue() === 'CSO') {...
  8. B

Thanks Hugh, It is in the JS event on an element, but actually, I was trying to achieve it using the predefined actions section rather than using the Javascript Code area. I've always been able to achieve what I wanted through the predefined actions so this is new territory for me. The...
  9. B

I have a radio button for selecting a region (-North -South). I have javascript set up on this element so that based on which option is selected it will show or hide an appropriate next question. I wanted to have all elements required so I added a validation condition on the secondary questions...
  10. B

new plugin 3.8.1

There is a video demo mentioned in the download area for the push plugin. That might give you some information. http://fabrikar.com/download/details/36/3096-form-joompush
  11. B

Adding a new element to a database join group

1. Thanks. I didn't even realize that was there. 2. I must be doing something wrong. I added a display element to the joined list but it doesn't appear in the form where the other joined lists elements are displayed. I have tried clearing my browser cache in case that was causing an issue but...
  12. B

Thank you. Yes. That does work, and is what I would normally recommend. In this situation, the client has requested that the instruction be placed at the beginning of "EVERY" group of repeated elements. The group intro field will only place the instruction once regardless of how many times the...
  13. B

I've been trying to find an answer to this but I suspect I'm not using the right keywords. My apologies if it has already been answered. I have a registration form for signing up for courses. It gathers general information and then has a joined group of elements which is repeatable so the...
  14. B

When do you expect to officially release the J3.8 compatible update?

Hi Michael, Github can be intimidating, and if you are going to use it to it's full potential there is a bit of a learning curve there. I didn't have time for that learning curve, so I simply didn't use any Git software on my local machine. You can still get the latest Fabrik code from their...
  15. B

List view pagination and grouping with pdf output

I have a list with many elements. I needed to create multiple list views showing different elements in each list view much like creating different reports based on the collected information. The information displayed in these lists often needs to printed out so I added in the dompdf plugin. I...
  16. B

List view display of array

Definitely will fail. Nice catch. Sorry for the typo.
  17. B

Figured it out. I was able to use code similar to this. $mdarray = ('{mydb___question_1}' . '{mydb___question_2}' . 'mydb___question_3}'); return str_replace( array('[',']','"',',') , ' ' , $mdarray ); This effectively removes the square brackets, the quotes and the commas. I opted to...
  18. B

I've hunted around but can't really seem to find what I'm after. I have a form with a few different checkbox type questions. Something like this Question 1 - _A _B _C Question 2 - _1 _2 _3 _4 Question 3 - _d _e _f Then I have a calc element with a calculation that looks like this return...
  19. B

Select users by user group

Thanks Hugh, I did plan on creating user groups for each organization, but hadn't thought of creating a parent group. That's brilliant. The parent group will also help simplify the permissions as the child groups will inherit settings from the Org group. Guess I have some work to do. Thanks again.
  20. B

Select users by user group

I have an application where there are approximately 100 managers across about 12 different organizations. I want to be able to have people register for sessions and then an admin of the site will assign these registered people to one or more managers across one or more organizations. I know that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back