Recent content by relsig

1. R

Debug information shown

no preferences concerning perfect functioning of Fabrik?
  2. R

Debug information shown

Is there a template/page builder you could recommend? I had problems with Joomlart templates and now with Joomlashine templates. Thank you
  3. R

Debug information shown

Hello I show a list with address information on a page. The blank at the top should show a visualization, please see my other thread. Below is the address information. At the very bottom of the page there is what is shown in the picture. All debugging is turned off. Joomla is set to show no...
  4. R

Visualization not shown

Hello After changing the template of my page the visualizations are not shown any more. The tag is correct, I verified in the wiki. I'm using the latest version of Fabrik on the latests Joomla version. In the backend the visualization shows correct. Unfortunately there is no evidence in the...
  5. R

Prefilter not opening

Thank you very much, will check with the template vendor.
  6. R

Prefilter not opening

Hello Was a chrome extension (Kantu), I just deinstalled the extension and the error message has gone. Now it is the same in Chrome and Firefox. No error messages at all.
  7. R

Prefilter not opening

Hello I deinstalled Fabrik, deleted the folders and deleted all tables in the database. Did a clean install with Fabrika from the download section. No luck, still not working. Deinstalled Joomlashine Poweradmin2, no luck. Now today deinstalled Akeeba Admin Tool, removed all .htaccess files, no...
  8. R

Prefilter not opening

Any ideas?
  9. R

Prefilter not opening

Hello Bad luck. Renamed the main.php, removed the .htaccess file. Here is the result I could give you access rights, if you were so kind to have a closer look. Thank you
  10. R

Prefilter not opening

Hello That's true, there is the Akeeba Admin Tool installed. I deleted the .htaccess and turned the whole component off. Entered media/com_fabrik/js/fabrik.js and components/com_fabrik/views/ are on the whitelist. Deleted the browser cache. Folders are set to 755 and files to 644 might this be...
  11. R

Prefilter not opening

Hello Hugh I tried to reinstall the component as it is on the homepage -> didn't work Made a github install -> didn't work Any other ideas? Of course I could deinstall Fabrik and reinstall and check if it is working. Then copy the contents of the database tables or redo everything by hand...
  12. R

Prefilter not opening

Thanks for your answer, Hugh When I reinstall Fabrik, do you think this will help? Thanks Roger
  13. R

Prefilter not opening

Hello I had to totally rebuild one of my pages, because of a strange behavior. In order not to loose the data I used a tool called SP Transfer the data. All this worked just fine. Also for Fabrik, except the following. When I click the Choose (Auswählen) button on a menu that has Fabrik...
  14. R

Visualization only shown in backend

I found the problem. The Joomlashine menu features a separate assignment to the template styles. Adjusting them fixed the problem. Thanks for your help.
  15. R

Visualization only shown in backend

Hello Joomla 3.9.13, K2 2.10.0, Fabrik 3.9 from November 2018. I do so on both pages (the old one www.samariter-osv.ch and the new one under development. The only difference is the php version. The old one is 7.0.... and the new one 7.2.24. I want wo show the visualization (a google map) ( on...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back