Recent content by reidwalley

1. reidwalley

After updating to Joomla 3.7.0... Fabrik breaks Admin!

Yep, I always have a backup :)
  2. reidwalley

I didn't see the Fabrik 3.6 notice at the top of the page; only the notice about Cloudbleed. In fact, the CloudBleed notice is the only notice at the top of this page right now :)
  3. reidwalley

Ah, shoot, I only saw the Cloudbleed message at the top of every page. Thanks for the info:) Important notice about Cloudbleed - if your site uses the Cloudflare CDN, and you intend to follow the Joomla security team's advice to change your site "secret", you MUST READ THIS NOTICE.
  4. reidwalley

1) Admin is broken. All of Admin is missing after updating to Joomla 3.7.0: Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home4/lbynder/public_html/stagestate/administrator/components/com_fabrik/tables/fabtable.php" at line 119. Admin is now just a single page, with...
  5. reidwalley

[SOLVED] Adding New Fields To A List via Easy Profile

Ah, getting the exact same element/column name was harder than I thought. The original Easy Profile field had so many characters that its Alias field got cut off - and I didn't realize that when I copied the Easy Profile title over to Fabrik. Example: Title of field: If Agency application...
  6. reidwalley

I tried all of those things, too. But the new Easy Profile field's data doesn't show in the Fabrik List. The name of the new column shows in the Fabrik List, but the field is empty - even though there's info in the field when I check the User.
  7. reidwalley

1. Couple months ago I created a Fabrik List that displays all the field elements from Easy Profile extension. - works great 2. Last week I went in to Easy Profile and added a brand new field. - I thought this would then automatically show up in my Fabrik List. But it didn't. 3. Now that I've...
  8. reidwalley

Date picker in filter does not work since having updated to from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2

I'm having the same issue that 7webcreator is having: picking dates in date picker doesn't work. I break stuff too, Hugh. I feel ya. If this helps, I'm getting the following error code in Chrome Console when I pick a calendar date: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null...
  9. reidwalley

CSV Export File Missing List Name

Question: Can the CSV File Name "Report-Renewals.csv" field include dynamic names from a drop-down filter on an Element? On my Chapters element, I have multiple Chapters listed in a down-down filter. Would it be possible to get the following CSV File Name? Report-Renewals%Chapter-name%.csv
  10. reidwalley

Thanks so much. It was your example of adding the "dash" between "Report" and "Renewals" that worked: Report-Renewals.csv
  11. reidwalley

The CSV "File name" field popup instructions reads: "Leave blank to use List Name." (List > Publishing > CSV > File Name field). But leaving the field blank does not work. When I Export to CSV file from the front-end, the file name reads: dbprefix_users-export.csv. But it should be "Report -...
  12. reidwalley

[SOLVED] Can I have the same Prefilter WHERE on 2 different Lists?

Awesome! Thanks so much for the help!
  13. reidwalley

So sorry, had menu item turned off so client would see it. Page back up: http://stagestate.califaep.org/report-actual-new
  14. reidwalley

I have the following Prefilter on 2 different Lists: WHERE payplans_plan.plan id IN 1,2,3,4,5,6 (TYPE: text) In the first List, the IN condition perfectly displays just the 1,2,3,4,5,6 Membership Levels View here: http://stagestate.califaep.org/report-members-active In the second List, the IN...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back