Recent content by MikaelKjaerulff

1. MikaelKjaerulff

Joomla 4.3 - Override(s) to check!

Perfect, I mark the override as checked.
  2. MikaelKjaerulff

Joomla 4.3 - Override(s) to check!

Joomla: 4.3.0 PHP: 8.2.5 Site template: Cassiopeia Adm template: Atum Fabrik: gamma3 (not upgraded from Fabrik3) After upgrading to Joomla 4.3 and copying /administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/42 to /administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/43 I get ”Override(s) to check!”. This...
  3. MikaelKjaerulff

Filter list on user id

I seem not to be able to close this thread in the Thread Tools as the checked option on open does not show up.
  4. MikaelKjaerulff

Filter list on user id

Clearly, I must improve my skills in Wiki search and reading :) thanks. Is the idea to also have it in the List --> Access as "or use field" for view worth an RFC? /Mikael
  5. MikaelKjaerulff

Filter list on user id

Need to pre-filter a list by user id. Have a list where all registered users can add records. Have a field (user_id_create) that is set to the user id when a new record is added. I can prevent users from editing and deleting each other's rows. This is simple: in List -> Access set Edit...
  6. MikaelKjaerulff

Error when creating new thumbs element

Perfect, it worked installing the updated plugin. Thanks.
  7. MikaelKjaerulff

I guess that I should have included the "Call stack" instead of the stack trace. # Function Location 1 () JROOT/plugins/fabrik_element/thumbs/thumbs.php:425 2 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->loadPluginFromFilesystem() JROOT/libraries/src/Extension/ExtensionManagerTrait.php:157 3...
  8. MikaelKjaerulff

Joomla: 4.2.8 Stable PHP: 8.2.3 Fabrik: 4.0gamma2 After installing the gamma2 upgrade on top of beta4, I get an error when trying to create a new element: An error has occurred. 0 syntax error, unexpected token "private", expecting end of file I did not get any errors during upgrade. I can...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back