Recent content by Ekant

1. E

Cannot edit in backend code area

Update - if I click on the description/title left from the empty textarea (where the editor should appear), the textarea gets the focus and I can type at least in it plain text (2 lines visible). But I would like to get the editor there... On the console are no messages.
  2. E

Form access voodoo - restricted form with public add

That's it - cool. Thank you very much. What a complex tool... I actually wanted to play with an own script, but this is not possible as the editor is missing (see the other thread) - so I interfered with myself.
  3. E

Do you have some idea where I could look? Which script does any check and does the element hide? It sets visibility: hidden, display: none and opacity: 0 - also recursively on the fabrik elements. The form (in progress) is reachable under ekant.de/ workshop-anmeldung - but this works. For the...
  4. E

I have some other plugins - Jevents, Acymailing, ... no idea about JS compression. I clear all of the caches on almost every action ;-) What confuses me is that it works on one page but not on another.
  5. E

Joomla 3.2.3, Fabrik 3.1. Chrome (newest) on Linux/Windows. isis on backend, an own template on frontend - but both with exatly the same behavior. Do you think that this specific issue has a template cause? Everything else works with fabrik and my template. I even had the situation in between...
  6. E

Joomla 3.2.3, Fabrik 3.1. Chrome (newest) on Linux/Windows. I did not change anything about the editor in fabrik. I use JCE as default in Joomla which works fine in any other situation. I read about ace-editor in some thread and saw just the CSS classes. I understood that ace-editor (which is...
  7. E

Hi! I cannot edit several backend parameters where I guess an ace editor should shown up. In the DOM, only this is there: <div id="jform_code-0_3afe22-aceContainer"> <div id="jform_code-0_3afe22-ace"></div> <textarea name="jform[code][0]" id="jform_code-0"></textarea> </div> I cannot...
  8. E

Hi! I work on a database/list/form for workshop registration (front end). The list view and existing entries should be visible only for the admin. But adding an entry (which is a registration) should be possible for public users and registered users. I built this - it works, adding is...
  9. E

Customized form details template not used by fabrik content plugin

Very cool - thank you! I start to love it :)
  10. E

Customized form details template not used by fabrik content plugin

Hi! I have a form with a customized details template which I selected in Form->Layout "Template for detail view". This works fine so far. But if I use the fabrik content plugin like "{fabrik view=details id=7 rowid=1}" to display the details inside a page, it uses only the default template...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back