Recent content by avac2013

1. A

unable updating records in a list

give me your email so to provide a private link, to check it. I lost a day until to understand how is working.
  2. A

Disable Messages

I am using non default template and this template is using jquery. Thanks for your response, I fixed it. Are you going to support on the feature, the JQuery for mobiles ?
  3. A

After of hours of testing, I found out that ONLY for lists that they have only one element (except the ID/Datetime), if you have only one element and ID/Datetime are not show in the list , on the edit mode for update, the system does not updates the database. But, if you activate to show the ID...
  4. A

I have also exactly the same issue with the same version of app. Only one of 25 lists, I cannot update the values of the field. The problem is only with lists with only one element (except from ID & datetime). I have tried to debug it but If i dont have the logs on the submit, I cannot...
  5. A

Disable Messages

Hi, When you execute the following actions like as add/delete/update/remove filters/etc, the system returns a --popup-- message for the user. Can I disable it ? Or is it possible to print the messages on the top of web page ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back