What templates/modules/mambots are know NOT to work with Fabrik?

rob

Administrator
The following templates/modules/mambots are know to cause issues with Fabrik, generally due to conflicts in javascript libraries

administration templates
===========================================
* Minted One-Point-Five

front end templates
===========================================
Older Rocket theme templates

JCE works, with the patch which is documented somewhere on this site, I'll dig it up for you. It's not a Fabrik or a JCE bug, it's a bug in the Joomla/JCE integration script.

-- hugh

What about JCE 1.5? JCE is basically Tiny MCE upgraded and with a lot of work that Ryan has put in, which explains why it works (vs other non-Tiny MCE based editors) but have you tested with the latest versions?

I'm wondering if that might explain some of the problems I've been having with things not working right. ::ponders::

James

For 2.0b, currently I'm only working with the default version of tinymce any other wysiwyg editor will most likely cause serious js issues (e.g. stopping the drag and drop from working ;))

Guess I need to start installing the other major wysiwyg editors, especially JCE, to see what happens

Jacl

08/09/2008 - JACL.

Fabrik 1.0.x does not currently support JACL. It'll work, but won't grok any additional JACL groups. We are testing JCAL integration in Fabrik 2.0b, and will back port that code if it works out OK.

as far as I can tell the JACL stuff in the 2.0 svn works like a charm. Back port is a low priority though

I think I have a related question, but maybe I have done some misstake myself...

I am using joomfish for multilingual pages and jce as an editor in foomla 1.0x After installing fabric, the editor has gone from the joomfish pages, beeing replaced with a long list of field vallues. As for the "content text fields" I have no jce editor anymore. It's plain html but with a spell check function.

How can I restore the editor inside joomfish? I want to edit every language version of my content page using JCE.

By the way: Outside joomfish, in the content item manager, the editor works as before. But here I can only edit one language, not the translated page.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back