Updating Error on Fabirk 3.0.5.1 issue.

degarrin

[Solved] Updating Error on Fabirk 3.0.5.1 issue.

Updating to 3.0.5.1 issue - component still states the older version of 3.0.5. Joomla keeps informing me there still an update even after I run it. Purged expired & regular cache ran again & still the same result.
Tried manually installing. No difference. All other parts of the fabrik seemed to have updated just fine - but not the main component itself. Any thoughts?

Well, I have fixed this now. Someone else seems to have had the same problem - see http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25856. I updated the fabrik.xml file to reflect the correct version. Since I had installed fabrik via the package, that is where I had to look to update the file and not in the component itself, although the file can be found there as well.

Yeah, sorry about that.

We're still working some kinks out of our build and deployment script(s). Someone else pointed this out earlier. I've fixed the pkg download, and it's already fixed in github.

I'm still not 100% sure how it got through the build without being updated. I've tested the specific code that updates the <version> in fabrik.xml.

Anyway, I'll watch for it when we do the next release.

-- hugh

Back