Some backend tooltips off the page

boyjah

There are many cases in the Fabrik admin backend where the tooltips are not visible as they display off far right of page. Stretching the window to be bigger does not fix it--tooltips stay barely visible off right side. It only happens on some pages. For example, when editing a list tooltips under Details all show fine, but under Data/Joins and Data/Related Data (where I REALLY need to see the tooltips!) they all go off the page.

How can I fix this?

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 23.58.37.png

Joomla! 3.8.6
Administrator template = isis3 - Default
Fabrik 3.8.1

Safari, Firefox and Chrome for OSX.

So you can see the tootips on List edit -> Data -> Joins and Related Data tabs?

Yes
upload_2018-3-17_11-55-23.png

I don't have a Mac but tried with my iPad with Chrome and Safarie: it's ok, too.

Last edited:
I set Admin template to Isis (not Isis3) and now it works. So for some reason Isis3 seems to be the problem

I didn't realize that you said "isis3", I don't have this template at all.
From where did you get it?

One of my other components wasn't not working properly and the developer said I needed to install Isis3. It did indeed fix the problems with that component and hasn't given me any other problems until now. Since I decided not to use that other component I will change back to standard Isis, but that fact that Fabrik is the only component that does have issues suggests that there is probably something in the Fabrik code that needs looking at.

I got it from github:
https://github.com/asika32764/joomla-bootstrap3-isis-template

So isis3 is Bootstrap3 (Joomla and Fabrik defaults are still Bootstrap2), pretty sure there's some conflict with tooltips display.

Yeah, not sure why anyone would write a BS3 backend template for J! 3.x, as there's no support for BS3 within J! on the backend.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back