[SOLVED] WYSIWYG editor showing content of previous listing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Camee

Hello,
I have a weird problem with the standard Tiny MCE editor in Fabrik. I don't know on which side (Joomla or Fabrik) the problem originate. Editing listings in the backend: an empty textarea field (WYSIWYG) will be filled with data of the previously edited listing. It's like a function which copies data but not from other fields of the same listing, but from the same field in the previously edited listing. It's on a test site (subdomain), let me know if you need the access data.
Kind regards

Joomla 3.2.0.2, Fabrik 3.1rc2, Google Chrome browser

Actually that was the first thing I checked and AutoFill is deactivated in my browser. Still the same problem: Backend - editing list - open an entry with WYSIWYG editor field which contains the text "Test" - save the listing - open another listing with WYSIWYG editor field which should be empty - field contains now text "Test". This happens only in a textarea element with activated WYSIWYG editor, not in simple field element or other element plugins. Also, if I disable the WYSIWYG editor in the element settings, everything works fine.

It may not be important, but I should mention that my Joomla installation package was created by JGerman, the german translation team. But I don't think that they change something in the core.

does it happen only on a fabrik form, or does it also happen editing Joomla articles?
Do other fields which are't wysiwyg editors have their data pre-filled?
Does it happen if you change the wysiwyg editor?

Ok, it seems to be a general editor problem. I did not realize it, because I don't have any articles yet. I tested it now, it happens also in articles. I'll try to solve the problem in a Joomla forum. Thanks anyway :)

Edit: Updating to 3.2.1 solved the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back