[Solved] Trying to get PDF button to work in list

Status
Not open for further replies.

az712190

Hi,
I might be doing something wrong, but what I would like to have is the PDF button to work for lists.

I'm running Fabrik 3.0.9 official release on Joomla 2.5.19.
I've copied the DOMPDF package (downloaded from github) under ../libraries/dompdf.

When I hit PDF download, I got this error message instead:

"Warning: require_once(/web/htdocs/www.filarmonicaditivoli.org/home/j254/libraries/dompdf/lib/php-font-lib/classes/Font.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/www.filarmonicaditivoli.org/home/j254/libraries/dompdf/dompdf_config.inc.php on line 332 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/web/htdocs/www.filarmonicaditivoli.org/home/j254/libraries/dompdf/lib/php-font-lib/classes/Font.php' (include_path='.:/php5.3/lib/php/') in /web/htdocs/www.filarmonicaditivoli.org/home/j254/libraries/dompdf/dompdf_config.inc.php on line 332".

The PDF function is "basic" I would say, so if someone could help...

Is there any chance to have a "print" button, at least?

Thanks a lot

Cheers.

I've copied the DOMPDF package (downloaded from github) under ../libraries/dompdf.
I don't know what you have done (which GitHub, which package?)
You should do a complete Fabrik GitHub update to enable PDF.

Hi,
a complete Fabrik Github update has been done not more than 2 weeks ago as per http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/
Infact PDF is enabled, but it's not working.
From the discussions on this forum I realized I missed the folder /dompdf under libraries. This is why I downloaded the dompdf github version from here: https://github.com/dompdf/dompdf
After that, I extracted the zip content, I've created a folder named dompdf under libraries and I've ftp'ed this stuff under the folder just created.
Maybe a plain copy under the dompdf folder is not enough? I don't know.

Thanks

I've checked just now:
the dompdf library is definitvly included in the fabrik-master.zip just downloaded from Fabrik GitHub,
so it seems there was something wrong with your GitHub update.

Thanks mate. I downloaded again the github update and it works now. I probably got the wrong package on the first update I did a couple of weeks ago.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back