SOLVED: Hide label for button element

Status
Not open for further replies.

abel408

Hello all,

How can I hide the label for the button element in details view? The text on the button itself is clear enough, it doesn't make sense to have a label for the button element. I want to keep all the other labels for elements though.

Thanks!

Not sure if it would be usable for your situation, however the tabs form template, bootstrap_tabs does not show labels for buttons in the detail view.
Another option would be to write some css to "display: none" your label.
If neither of these work you can copy and customize your template

You are correct. The bootstrap_tabs template does not show the button label. Not sure why the normal bootstrap template does... Can't think of a reason why someone would want to label a button. I do not need tabs in my details view though.

I originally thought it would be easy to modify with css, but it doesn't appear that fabrik labels have a div class assigned to them. The elements themselves do, but not the labels... Unless I'm missing something.

You can hide it with CSS, there's an element class in the parent div.
.fb_el_your-full- element-name_ro .fabrikLabel {display:none;} (or visible:hidden; if you want to keep the space)

You can hide it with CSS, there's an element class in the parent div.
.fb_el_your-full- element-name_ro .fabrikLabel {display:none;} (or visible:hidden; if you want to keep the space)
Thanks! This worked. Now to get my button javascript to actually work...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back