[SOLVED} Converting element from date to birthday makes things fall over

chozma

Hi all,

I've been trying to change some of my elements from dates to birthdays using the birthday element plugin. I have only recently discovered the birthday plugin which is exactly what I need as there are several occasions where I only need to store the date and having a time is confusing for the user.

However, on converting existing elements to be birthdays, my lists and forms no longer show up. I get the beloved blank white screen! :eek: I can see that the type of element has been changed successfully in PHPMyAdmin from date time to date.

Converting said elements back to datetime fixes everything and the lists and forms show up again.

Is it possible to convert between the two types or should I create new birthday elements and delete the old date elements. I'd really rather convert if I can... I don't fancy recreating, I have a fair few elements that need to change.

Thanks as always for your help :)

Ok, so the error message is

Code:
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /var/www/html/plugins/fabrik_element/birthday/layouts/fabrik-element-birthday-list.php on line 6

I updated the Fabrik version 21st April about 2-3am UK/Europe time

update from github and then if that file still exists delete it from your computer, it is no longer used.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back