Select in dropdown or checkbox plugin?

jacardiel

Hi,
is possible to write a select query to obtain the values of the dropdown or checkbox plugins?
For example instead of add manually the values (value1, label1, value2, label 2, etc..) wirte select value, label from xxx.

Thanks in advance

Thanks troester, I think with this plugin I solve it.
How I can insert a link in a element and pass a parameter?
For example, i have a list persons and a mother and father elements.
In the detail view i show the item "person" but
Can I insert a link to view the detail of the mother or father? Both are in the same list but i should pass the parameter (id) right.

Thanks

You can add a custom link to any element.
Set element "List view settings" link to details=yes, custom link in details=yes

copy/paste your "mothers" details view link (starting with index.php...), replace rowid=x with
rowid={your-table___mother_raw}
Assuming your element mother is a dbjoin element with label=some-name and value="mother's" record id

Hi troester,
tha mother element is a databasejoin element.
For example a url of the mother is
"index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=3&listid=3&rowid=1" and one url of her son is
"index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=3&listid=3&rowid=8"

What is the url that i write in the mother element in the custom link. Attach image.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• perros.jpg
    perros.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 252
Try
index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&formid=3&listid=3&rowid={perros___madre_raw}
perros___madre is the full element name (3! underscores)

Ok troester i write only 2 underscores to reference the element.
Now work well.
thank you very much.
Is possible to assign a friendly url?

Thanks

Hi troester,
what is the diference between the url in the back-end and the front-end part?
If I write in custom link this "index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details.view&form id=3&listid=3&rowid={perros___madre_raw}" in the back-end work well the link but not in the front end.

If I write in the custom link "index.php?option=com_fabrik&task=details&formid=3&rowid={perros___madre_raw}" work well in front-end but not in the backend.

The url in front-end is like "index.php/perros/details/3/1". "perros" is the name of the list and form.

What should be the right custom link for work well in front-end and back-end?

I don't think you can define a custom link working in frontend AND backend, you would need a placeholder containing details.view/details (Hugh, Rob?)

You could add a calc elements, testing if you are in front- or backend and then returning the appropiate link, do you really need it in the backend?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back