{rowid} placeholder not accepted in url

Kordian

Hello,
I have a database and a view to this database. I created a table (Fabrik 2) with a link to this view. I made custom Detail/Edit/Add urls in this table pointing at the forms of the "real" database (not the view).
Here are the urls I used:
1. Details
index.php?option=com_fabrik&c=form&task=details&Itemid=&fabrik=153&tableid=152&rowid={rowid}
2. Edit
index.php?option=com_fabrik&c=form&task=form&Itemid=&fabrik=153&rowid={rowid}&tableid=152
3. Add
index.php?option=com_fabrik&c=form&task=form&fabrik=153&tableid=152&rowid=0

The add works perfect. When clicking at edit or details the url in the browser shows empty rowid value. Means, if I am not mistaken, that the {rowid} placeholder is somehow not recognisable.
What do I do wrong?
Thanks a lot in advance for the support.
Regards
Kordian

{rowid} is working fine on my site, how does it look in your URL?
missing? litterally {rowid}?
Do you have the primary key defined in your list (if this is your list pointing to a MySQL view you must include the original table's PK in the view and define it in the list settings)

Instead of {rowid} you can also use {your-primary-key-element_raw} (but the PK has to be defined)

Well, the url of the edited entry is:
index.php?option=com_fabrik&c=form&task=form&Itemid=&fabrik=153&rowid=&tableid=152

the details url:
index.php?option=com_fabrik&c=form&task=details&Itemid=&fabrik=153&tableid=152&rowid=

so as you can see the rowid part is empty, meaning the {rowid} is somehow read incorrectly. If I am not mistaken.
Regards
Kordian

If you are running fabrik2 you've posted in the wrong forum.
But that doesn't matter.

Custom edit/view links are working fine with&rowid={rowid}, but you don't need to add &rowid={rowid} at all, it's appended automatically if not set in the link.
Pre-condition (no matter if you omitt rowid, use &rowid={rowid} or &rowid={your-view-primary-key-element_raw}): your table pointing to the view has the correct element defined as primary key in the table's "Data" tab.

Which exact fabrik version are you running?

OK, I got it solved. In the list pointing to the view I had no Primary Key specified. This was what you originally suggested, Troester. But it was too complicated for me to understand.
So, to get it correctly configured one has to have the PK set in all the lists (both original list and view list).
Thanks a lot for the help and patience!
Regards
Kordian

I really think I m blind!
I can t get it work..
My primary list has id as pk
my other list has an element wich is joined to another field in my primary list.
Should this field be the pk? and not the field id? my link is
"index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&Itemid=111&formid=1&rowid={1_epikoinonias___id}".

where 1_epikoinonias___id is the pk of my list that I want to be linkd to.
I tried with _raw too, but url returns
"http://localhost/doctoras-laptop/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&Itemid=111&formid=1&rowid="
no rowid inside...

ahhhhh!!!

What am I missing here??

Assuming form1 belongs to list 1_epikoinonias and 1_epikoinonias___id is the PK:
...formid=1&rowid=X
is showing the record of list 1_epikoinonias where 1_epikoinonias___id=X

{elementA} is a placeholder, elementA must be an element in your primary list.
If elementA contains the value 5
formid=1&rowid={elementA}
will be replaced with formid=1&rowid=5

blind again

Just a few prtscr to show you my settings

following another 1 screenshot because its 5 max allowed.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 468
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    223.8 KB · Views: 448
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    216.1 KB · Views: 441
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg