Radius Search list plugin

Wakie

Hi Rob/Hugh,

Having trouble getting the radius search plugin to work. Basically the filter options are not shown. I have attached an image to show.

Basically what I am wanting is to filter the pharmacies closest to the person's location or if they enter a postcode and it shows them the closest pharmacies based on distance.

EDIT: I am using the latest github update.

Scott

Attachments

• pharmacy.JPG
    pharmacy.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 334
Try updating from todays github. I spent a couple of hours today updating the plugin and wiki docs

Hi Rob,

spend quite a while to get the plugin working with 08/14/2013 Github Version. No matter what I set up, it shows always the complete list.
Can anyone confirm it is working?

I can confirm it works. A couple of notes. If I disable Show geocode field the search button does not show. So I can't search from my location or my choosen field. Is this normal?

Is it possible to set the filter so its not in a pop-up? I want the customer to be able to just enter in a postcode and press search. So I specify the distance in the backend (No Slider) and then there is just an input field and a search button?

Thanks

Scott

Thanks Hugh !! Joomla 3.1.5 Loaded as well as 'Fab-ulous' 3.WhateverWasTodaysStuff so the fun should be starting :) Thanks again!!

Jim

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back