Quick template question for 3.0

ellaroc

Hello,

I haven't built a custom template for 3.0 yet. I do understand that overrides are possible but I wanted to know if we use the same templates for 3.0 that were used for the previous version. So can I move my existing templates to 3.0?

Has anything changed aside from the override option.

Thank you

I just noticed the contact_custom folder in the views/form folder and it shows that the structure is the same

Templates should be the same, I'd take a look at the default templates to give yourself a refresher on how that's written. To be honest the contact_custom template is there simply because it was in 2.0 - I've not looked at it with respect to fabrik 3.

I do not really know php and I like the custom template setup because it is really easy to style and add the groups and elements I really want. Is there anyway to have the custom template checked?

That would be for the list template, form and detail templates as divs.

Thank you

I've just updated the contacts_custom form template so its working with fabrik 3, and I've added the list div template as well.

-Rob

Hello - the templates are working great. However, I just wanted to check and see if the custom email template is also working with version 3.

Thank you

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back