purity iii template article title issue

rongame

hi guys

im using latest joomla 3.4.3, fabrik 3.3.2 and latest purity iii template , latest T3 plugin.

my problem is that article title is not displayed when fabrik is installed. i tried using default joomla 3 template and the title is back.

this is the css class

".article-title, .article-header h1 "

any ideas?

Setting Value

Database Version 5.5.42-cll
Database Collation latin1_swedish_ci
PHP Version 5.4.42
Web Server Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.3 Stable [ Ember ] 2-July-2015 16:00 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT

in addition

when fabrik is enabled all the header class under <article> is gone.
by the way legacy is enabled in purity iii

Having the same problem. The <header> tag from the article component is stripped when the Fabrik System plugin is enabled.
I understand from reading around that it is an old issue of purity - T3 Framework and I wonder if there is any new suggestion.

I am thinking of disabling the Fabrik plugin selectively when the com_content component is loaded. Is this possible, or maybe a you have a serious reason against it? I know it is not very elegant.

On a semi-irrelevant note, I applied the new JLayout-Bootstrap 3 files (https://github.com/Fabrik/bootstrap3-jlayouts) and it seemes to have fixed some button and pagination issues on Fabrik. Thanks!!

I think it is an old issue of purity III Template.
My suggestion is to store attached file (renamed to item_title.php) into the template at the location:
<path to purity template>/html/layouts/joomla/content/
It fixes the issue for me!

Attachments

• item_title.php.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 246
But it does not depend on fabrik. I have other sites without fabrik and Joumart Purity III Template installed which have had the same symptom.

Hi,
Thanks for your solution that worked for me with Joomla 3.4.8 and Purity III (versions updated the 2016/01/31) : it seems that this problem wasn't solved with the upgrade. This problem occurs when you choose in the "Menu Item Type -> Featured Articles".
Regards,

Thierry

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back