Popup Filter not compatible with Fabrik content plugin.

Ninpo

This is for the new 3.4 version of Fabrik. This is only an issue if the list is embedded into an article. The new popup filter functionality works as expected if applied directly to a menu item. This is how to duplicate;
1. Create a new list and set the filter type to popup and fire the filter on submit.
2. Create an article and embed the new list into the article. i.e. {fabrik view=list id=1}
3. Create a new menu item to the article.

This is what will happen;
1. The popup will not close when the "go" button is pressed. You have to hit the "go" or "clear filters" button and then hit the "close" button to get the popup to go away.
2. The filter will be applied but the "Filters active" display will not display unless you manually refresh the page.
3. The "Filters active" "clear (x)" button will also not work when pushed "i.e. disappear and apply the filter", until you click it and then manually refresh the page.

I tested this on Safari, Chrome and Firefox with the same results. I also verified that the Fabrik component and the Fabrik content plugin were the same as the ones on Git.

Confirmed.
But the problem is not the content plugin but the ajaxfied list (in content plugin lists are always ajaxfied).
You can see the same behaviour if calling an ajaxfied list via menu item.

those issues you raised with the pop up filter code should be fixed now in github

Cheers
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back