Pop on diary page - Is it possible?

Folks

I have created a diary for the website and I wonder if it is possible to have a popup (modal?) window that appears when you enter the list page?

The window would say something like "Your Schedule Today Is" with a list of appointments

Thanks as always

Hey,

you mean like a js pop-up? Why not using the js box of one of your elements to come up with something?

Hey Kinkaz - Hope you're well!

That is kind of what I want - Essentially I would like the popup to show on first page load (maybe a check box not to show again in that session) and then say "Your Schedule Today Is" with a list of appointments

Thanks

my first step would be to work out a list module or content plugin which showed the users appointments. Once you had that you might be able to create a template to use as a modal pop up but you would need to

a) alter the markup to create the popup modal - see http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/javascript.html#modals
b) use cookies or similar to ensure that if the modal was closed it didn't show up again on every page on each page load

Thanks Rob

- Kinkaz has also suggested a java-script button to highlight the row that contains today's appointment's and I am just trying to find a script to do it that way. Unless there is a way to get the row highlighted when the page loads?

Thanks

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back