• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vipzeus

Hi all fabriks friends.

As my title i notice that, if in email plugin put directly the email, form send email correctly but with placeholder tooken from same form doesnot work.

Problem is present only for email plugin.

can you post your form email plugin settings, and a link to the form please?

its very complicate form, ask Hugh.
Anyway, i'm attached email config.

Attachments

• email.PNG
    email.PNG
    29.1 KB · Views: 368
I'm about to log in to your site to see if you got that JComments stuff going, I'll take a look. And I'll be around tonight, if you want to ping me on Skype when you wake up at your usual insanely early 6am. :)

-- hugh

We fixed some of the issues on our Skype session last night.

Part of the problem is the ACL's on the elements you are using, so it depends who is submitting the form as to whether the element data is present. The ACL's are applied to the email plugin, so if the user can't see the data in the form, it can't be included in the email.

However, there are also some other issues which are just problems with the way data is passed around in 3.0. Changing to using _raw for one of youplaceholders fixed on issue, and using {rowid} instead of the ___id element fixed another. Those issues have been resolved in 3.1, where we have greatly improved the way we represent submitted data internally, when plugins need to see it.

We still seem to need to do some more work to get it just right, but I fell asleep around 5am, in the middle of trying to fix the first of the two email plugins, after we got the second one (more or less) working.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back