PDF -> "please select at least one filter"

AlainR

Hi!
This thread talks about a bug... 3 years ago.

I try today to print a list without success ... then I read this post and solved my problem.

Can you confirm there's always a bug or can you tell me what I'm doing wrong ?

Another question :
In the PDF template, which file should I edit for the header and footer (sum)?
I read Form and Details templates and PDF output and duplicate components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/bootstrap in components/com_fabrik/views/list/tmpl/pdf but I don't understand what to modify in default.php (or others files ??). Custom CSS is OK, but that's it ;-)

Many thanks in advance for help and best regards

Another problem with PDF template :
on debug, my custom CSS is OK, but nothing in the PDF file ?!??

Attachments

• Sélection_516.png
    Sélection_516.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 253
  • Sélection_517.png
    Sélection_517.png
    30.1 KB · Views: 246
OK, I confirm the bug, even with github update, there is no data in PDF file if menu item -> Fabrik List Options -> Reset filter -> Yes

On the other hand, the custom_css.php doesn't work in the actual Fabrik version (3.5.1), but works fine in github version.

Many thanks and best regards.

Last edited:
I can't replicate.

List with setting "Require filtertering", menu with Reset filters=yes, displaying a filtered list -> is creating the PDF correctly.

Yes, I have those parameters too...! but when I select a filter : the list is OK but the PDF has no data :-(

For the other problem (differences between list and PDF with custom CSS), it works on localhost, but it works only for some lists online. Some lists use custom CSS, other lists do not use custom CSS...??!!??
Debug PDF always works. I dig...

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back