Paypal language file not loaded following recent master update

Status
Not open for further replies.

lcollong

FabriKant d'applications web
Hi there,

I've updated yesterday a J2.5 site with the last Master github zip in order to sort out another problem.
The language file (English or French) of the form plugin is no longer loaded. See screenshot. I've used the regular ftp replace all procedure. The language files look ok. Nothing has been changed in the relevant form. Any idea ?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 296
Edit line 11
change end of line to just
"
There are other language files with old transifex issue "_QQ_", too.

I don't see a french translation file in git for the paypal plugin but i've fixed the english one. Just running a couple of transifex tests to ensure that the issue won't re-appear when we re-pull from the transifex site.

Well done. I've corrected the file according to your fix. Back to normal again !
Indeed, the french translation is very poor. I'll do it some day but for now english is fair.
Thanks

hehe well it was probably me that translated a lot of it - and well I speak french but written - well cough cough - "je suis null!!!!"

ooops I would have better not say that ! :oops: As an excuse, I use to work with fabrik using english, at least in the back-office.... I'll do some transifex sessions some day ! I promise ;-) Alors ? A quand un forum en fran?ais anim? par Rob ? :) Bonne journ?e !

Sorry Troester, I missed your post. Probably sent in the same time frame of another one ? Thanks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back