OK. It's installed. And now ?

Django29

Hello.

I've just installed Fabrik. No problem. But I don't find any documentation about how to work with it.
For this time, I only want to make a little form, in a module or a popup, to enter the name and email of the visitor, to send him immediately a mail with links, and to save his name/email in tne wamp database.

If the help is in french, it would be even better.

Django

Hi Django!

Are you using Fabrik 1.06 or are you using the Fabrik 2.0 beta on J! 1.5?

If you're on J! 1.5 you *need* to use Fab 2, Fab 1 isn't 1.5 compatible and won't be.

In any case, the documentation is available to subscribers as is the Subscriber Support forum which has higher priority for support help. Take a look at: http://fabrikar.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1&Itemid=2 for the basics of why subscribing is a good idea.

Basically, Rob (and Hugh!) put a TON of time and effort into building, debugging and supporting Fabrik, and they need to make money *somehow* or the project will fail. This way you can deploy Fabrik on an unlimited number of sites for free, you just pay a reasonable subscription fee for access to the documentation and support. It's a *really* good deal... At least Susan and I think so ;).

James and Susan

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back