Numerous errors and form formatting issues on 3.1Rc2

Status
Not open for further replies.

achartier

Administrator
Staff member
Continuing with my testing I have run into the following errors.

First, J3.2 and Fabrik 3.1Rc2 and most current github update as about 10 minutes ago. Using Prostart template.

I am receiving the following errors on my form which is called in via {fabrik view=form id=2 show-title=0} in an article. All worked just fine in 2.5 before the update.

Undefined variable: origRandom in /opt/bitnami/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/content/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 605

Undefined property: FabrikTableForm::$startTag in /opt/bitnami/apps/joomla/htdocs/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/default/default.php on line 64 < Notice: Undefined property: FabrikTableForm::$fieldsetTag in /opt/bitnami/apps/joomla/htdocs/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/default/default.php on line 92 class="fabrikGroup" id="group6" style="">

Undefined property: FabrikTableForm::$endTag in /opt/bitnami/apps/joomla/htdocs/components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/default/default.php on line 146

And my form doesn't display very nice. See my test site "FIM Test Site" for URL and login details.

Thanks.

In Fabrik3.1+ and Joomla3.+ the old fabrik templates aren't supported (they didn't come with Fabrik3.1rc2 or GitHub but still there in your /tmpl folder from your J2.5/Fabrik3.0 installation)
You should switch to bootstrap fabrik templates.

If you really want/need e.g. the old default template delete the one in /tmpl and copy the recent J!2.5/Fabrik3.1rc2 one you can find in /tmpl25
If you are using old custom templates you have to adapt them.

See http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/upgrading-from-3-0-to-3-1/

I do actually have the fabrik bootstrap template chosen in my form. I get these errors with the template named 'bootstrap'.

And by the way, I never seem to get email notifications of replies to my threads even though I set the checkboxes to receive email notification?

Those $start/endtag errors are definitvely coming from old templates; maybe you've set the template in the menu item, fabrik content string or fabrik module?

"origRandom": have you set a "random" parameter in menu etc?

Undefined variable: origRandom in /opt/bitnami/apps/joomla/htdocs/plugins/content/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 605
Should be fixed now.

I might have fixed the issue where the content plugin may have been setting the template to default and not bootstrap. Could you update and test please?

And by the way, I never seem to get email notifications of replies to my threads even though I set the checkboxes to receive email notification?
have you checked your spam folders?

Should be fixed now.

I might have fixed the issue where the content plugin may have been setting the template to default and not bootstrap. Could you update and test please?

have you checked your spam folders?

Yes, update from github this morning has solved the problem. Thanks.
I will look closer into my spam settings. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back