No Success Message on Submission

sidoniemay

We are using Fabrik 3.0.8.

When a user clicks submit, they get no validation that the form has been sent. I've tried the redirect plugin as well - we'd like a simple "Your message has been sent" message but we'd settle for a redirect to another article. I've also tried inserting a message in to the "Success message" field under form processing but that doesn't seem to do anything either.

A message will appear when the form has been filled out incorrectly, and that's good, but no such message appears when they've completed it successfully.

To add to this, I've got three forms. One form will display a "your submission was successful" popup message, as it should. The other two forms have identical settings (as far as I can see) but no such message appears.

The two forms that won't work are quite a bit longer as well. I don't know if that's a factor.

can you post a url to the forms please, and screen shots of any plugins you have added to the forms?
thx
Rob

Thanks for the reply Rob.

I have since used a different extension because I couldn't get it to work in fabrik.

It's worth noting that this isn't the first time this has happened. I've noticed that lengthy forms (25-30 questions) for a couple of our clients had this same issue. As I stated earlier, they had the same settings as the shorter contact form (5 questions) which works.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back