no success message after form submit

von Horst

Hi
Can you check your site details in 'my sites'. I tried to access the admin but I got this message
The requested address '/administrator' was not found on this server.

strange, site details should be ok.
but I have problem with localization, sometimes /en/is added to URL if english bowser lang.
please try accessing leomelion.de/administrator or backup.becon.de/administrator directly

for the initial problem: maybe this is affected by setting of "cookie domain"?

Still no joy I'm afraid:

backup.becon.de/administrator - the user details for 'andy' wont let me log in (shows an error message 'Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.'
leomelion.de/administrator - I can't log in with 'andy' it just reverts to the login window (but with no error messages)

sorry for that
I guess that is part of the problem.
Even with correct password, on leomelion.de/administrator login is not possible.
Now I changed the cookie domain to .leomelion.de and login works...but I am not sure if the other problem of missing success messages was also caused by cookie domain setting.

I will pm login details to you now.

could you use the my sites links rather than private message, that way Hugh can look as well,

I tried yet again, with the url you supplied in the private message and I see this:

Error 404 - Not found

Die angegebene Seite konnte nicht gefunden werden.

Can you be sure that you fill in my sites correctly, its frustrating for you and for me that we have spent a lot of time just trying to view/access your site.

Cheers
Rob

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back