Need list detail link to open form in a lightbox.

Got it. Thanks for the explanation. You guys are really great. I appreciate all the hand holding on this one.

Hugh: The maps are working. I haven't geocoded them all, so they are showing a default.

Now I just need to figure out (1) why the lightbox has so much padding at the bottom and (2) how to prevent any of the records from causing the scroll bar to appear.

I have tried to adjust the overflow in mediabox.css, in template_css.php and in default_group.php, but I can not find the right spot. The only place I was able to accomplish hiding the bars was in the global .html tag, but that made all overflow go away--yikes.

I visited the mediabox site and searched for mediabox Advanced black theme help, but there is no help specific to Joomla. Basically that just confirmed that I need to figure out how to insert overflow: hidden;.

Thanks again. I have learned a lot.

I was able to make it work by making the height large enough to guarantee no scroll bars and then adding/editing the following in mediabox.css:

#mbCenter, #mbBottomContainer {
position: absolute;
z-index: 9999;
left: 50%;
overflow: hidden;
background-color: #d1232a;
margin-top: 90px;
height:325px!important;

I then set a negative margin-top also in mediabox.css:

#mbImage {
position: absolute;
left: 0;
top: 0;
border: 0px solid #d1232a;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
/* Sets the style for inline content, if no style is given */
font-family: Myriad, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height: 19px;
font-size: 12px;
color: #d1232a;
text-align: left;
margin-top:-30px;
}

The solution in post #43 was overwritten by an upgrade. I have a custom css file for my template that does not get overwritten by changes. Is that the best place to put the changes so that they do not get overwritten again, or is there a way within my custom fabrik template to add the solution so that it does not get overwritten?

Yes, the custom CSS is the right place to put that stuff so it doesn't get overwritten by an upgrade. That's the reason for the custom CSS files. We don't ever put a custom.css or custom_css.php in our distribution, so they will never get overwritten.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back