Missing records in list with joins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred04

hello, I already mentionned the problem in another thread (Database Join Multi Select wtfery) but I prefer to create a new one to avoid mixing different issues.

In my case I'm missing some records in my list view. I have plenty of joins in my list and I use 'merge row and reduce data'. THe problem is the same with 'merge row'. THe option 'each row separately' works ok.

I'm expecting 6 records and I only have 3. By the way, you can see the total '6' below the list (see picture)

This is a recent regression. Gitbut version of 2 or 3 weeks ago was working perfect

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_01 May. 29 08.31.gif
    ScreenHunter_01 May. 29 08.31.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 186
are you using the latest github code - I thought this issue whilst recently added was also even more recently fixed

my github was 3 or 4 days old so I updated again but I still see the same issue.

I think a partial fix was committed last week-end but it did not fix everything.

I had some free time this morning and decided to recreate new lists and document it a little bit.

I confirm that we still have the issue compared to how it used to work a few weeks ago. With a left join, we should display all the records from the left join table independently of the records we have or not in the right table.

Based on my example this does not happen. See picture. My list return only 1 record instead of 6

Picture 1: 'individual row' and I display all the elements so you can see the data I have or not in the database

Picture 2: 'merge and reduce data' and I display only the element from the first 2 groups. You can see a total of 6 but fabrik display only 1 record (#1), the one with data populated in all tables

Thank in advance for the support

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_10 May. 31 09.43.gif
    ScreenHunter_10 May. 31 09.43.gif
    95.3 KB · Views: 176
  • ScreenHunter_09 May. 31 09.39.gif
    ScreenHunter_09 May. 31 09.39.gif
    12.3 KB · Views: 179
Yup, I think a change Rob introduced to do with searching on joined data has fubar'ed how we display filtered results when merging and reducing data.

I'll get this resolved as soon as I can get one of my test servers running again.

-- hugh

I can confirm this, I can get it working commenting out a chunk of code.

Updated github thread to give an idea where the code is, although I think judging by the comments this is already known. ;D

me too
I tested what felixkat mentionned on the github thread and it works well on my site. I can see all my records as it was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back