Minor Bug in Backend: Message when trying to save form

VOI

Hi,

sometimes when I try to save a form in the backend the following message pops up "At least one group needs to be selected".

However, more than one group is assigned to the form. All of the assigned ones are also "selected", i.e. highlighted.

I have to hit "Save&Close" or "Save" several times before the form actually gets saved.

Chris

hmm sounds like something that was previously fixed, I've probably asked you in a recent reply to another thread, but have you updated from github?

Updated to Fabrik 3.1. Error message mentioned above still pops up from time to time.

Is there a solution to this problem. I have been getting this whenever I try to save a form more than once. The first time it works fine but when edit form again and save get the message above and form doesn't save and then can't do anything to exit form. Updated from github last week J3.6.4.

This error message may appear if the form is still loading.
Can you see JS errors (browser dev tool).
What is your WYSWIG editor?

Fabrik 3.5.1. JCE Editor 2.5.31
It does appear to be still loading as plugins not expanding however never completes loading. I can't replicate it this session so can't see if any errors. Could it be some conflict with firewall?

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back