List Plugin Description for Header Not Saving

altnetwork

When adding the description in the List Plugin Description Field it will not save it. If I do more the one it will not let me enter any text in the field.

Attachments

• sshot-10.png
    sshot-10.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 172
We're working on it, seems like a recent commit broke something in the settings handling. hang tight, we'll get it resolved ASAP.

-- hugh

Yes I do, actually. Status is "completely forgotten about it, about six bazillion things ahead of it in the Urgent Must Get Done queue".

I'll have a look now though, see if it's quick fix.

-- hugh

Still no clue why it's not working. TBH I can't even locate the code that should save those settings, even after stepping through the save() function. Which might explain why they don't get saved.

--hugh

It's still very low down the priority list atm.

When Rob gets back from the big J! shindig in Prague, I'll see if he can fix it with his Big Fabrik Hammer.

-- hugh

Sorry, like I said, I can't even see where / how it's supposed to save that field. The code in the backend list model is very different from the form model, where we save the same stuff.

-- hugh

I don't know if this will help but the List Plugin for Emails has the same feature to save the description and it works.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back