List Plug-ins (email) option request

altnetwork

Would like to know if you can add the option for the list email plugin under the E-mail table where you can add a Email from and Reply to like the Form Plugin Email?

Attaching the screen shots of the form email plugin and the list email plugin.

Attachments

• Form-Email-Plugin.png
    Form-Email-Plugin.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 150
  • List-Email-Plugin.png
    List-Email-Plugin.png
    31.6 KB · Views: 141
I've put these options into a separate branch in github :
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tree/feature_list_emal_plugin
Basically the list email code was really really old and was suffering from being one big unreadable function, so whilst adding in those options I also took the time to significantly refactor it. If you wouldn't mind testing it so that I can then merge back in the branch into the joomla 3 branch that would be great

Ok, The list plugin works great.

But, now when I go to add a record and click on add the screen comes up blank on all lists. I have not added the email plugin yet.
When I click on view source on the blank page there is no codes.

In addition I am unable to view any record details. Same results.

This is happening from the Frontend and the Backend for both add and view.

It's looking good.

To , from, reply-to is working fine.

"Select element" doesn't do if the element has "guess link" enabled (I assume it's trying to send to mailto:xy@z.zz); it's ok with "guess link" = no

Update is ok, too.

I can't see an issue when adding new records (with and without the email plugin).
altnetwork: can you enable Joomla error reporting to get an error message?

But:
the same issue as http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/autofill-plugin-does-not-detect-lists.41203/
(this is j3 branch, so I think it's not related to the new code)
The address book tab shows the connection but no table; it doesn't trigger anything if selecting an other connection, I can't see a JS error.

It is turned on and no errors. My views worked before the updates. Not sure where to look for more information.

Both the edit and view option is not working. I have one list that a view goto a html page and that is not working.

No, It is a intranet site that I an rebuilding and has patient information.

I download the last build on the site and that fixed the forms. I then copied the folder \plugins\fabrik_list\email and that gave me the features I was looking for in the list plugin which I tested and worked.

Update from GitHub. I did the feature_list_email_plugin before the update today and I had the issue described above.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back