List php button issue

Matthew

I have a list with a php plugin. The aim of the plugin is to provide a button that when clicked publishes that record. This works well but only once unless the page is refreshed.

Eg. a user can publish one record by clicking the button in that row but when the list has updated the user cannot publish another record until page is refreshed. However if the user selects the row with the tickbox and then uses the button provided at the top of the column they can do this as many time as they wish. Very strange but perhaps I have done something in the settings, any suggestions?

Matthew

Oh lord, this one. I spent about 6 straight hours trying to figure this one out. No clue why a mystery call fires off after the AJAX plugin call finishes, which then unsets the listRef variable.

This is one of those crazy corner case issues which I'd love to fix, but I'm so far in to diminishing returns on it, it's hard to justify any more time banging my head on it. I'm sure one day I'll be working on something else and stumble across the answer.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back