Joomla Article and Fabrik List Record Integration

Hi,

So what I want to do is whenever a user from the front end adds a new record to a list, that single record is also presented into an article and I don't mean the entire list presented into one article, but just that record?

Like is there a way?

Thanks,

Henry

You can add the "article" form plugin (I think it's not part of the Fabrik core installation, you have to download and install) which will create and manage a Joomla article for every record.

Replying here to your last question in the Standard Support forum about the reference field.

You need to create a text field - you can set it to hidden or maybe read-only if you like - and then in the article form plugin you assign this field as the reference.
The article plugin when saving during a new submission will save in that field the category and the article id that is creating. So that particular form submission will be connected with that article.

Last edited:
Thank you Joomlamate, your recommendation enabled to successfully create an article from adding a record to the list from the front end. Thank you!

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back