javascript problem...I presume...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Borox

Hi,

I'm experiencing strange problems since few days.

Depending on the desktop I'm using ,I have sometimes a lots of errors.

Here what I have on my Acer ( windows 10 32b, firefox 46.0.1):
upload_2016-5-31_16-41-2.png

And for the exact same page, on my HP (windows 10 64b, firefox 46.0.1):
upload_2016-5-31_16-42-25.png

And in this case my element doesn't show up ( vizualisation fullcalendar).

On the HP desktop I've done a brand new system installation.

Another strange issue, probably related to this problem, my 'save','save and close' buttons don't work anymore in the backend ( work with chrome). Nothing happen when I click. I've seem some people having the same strange trouble on the net, but none of the solution work for me ( )

I'm sure that's not a fabrik error, but I'm stuck, if anyone has an idea...

Thanks.

Which exact Fabrik version? This seems to be fullcalender with working language option, so I assume it's Fabrik3.4.3, not GitHub?

With Chrome the calendar always show up, but I can't load the events:
upload_2016-6-1_9-36-50.png

firefox,edge,safari: it doesn't work
Opera,chrome:it can't load events

Safari on a Mac : everything work

Well, seems indicate that it's a problem with my system, but I just install it from scratch with the latest versions.

"MooTools not defined"
Is anything on your site stopping MooTools to load (a template, plugin)?
Which Joomla template are you using?

I use pri_simple from devpri.

I don't see what would stop Mootools, and It won't explain why the site works with safari on a mac

Has anybody already seen the buttons 'Save' and 'save and close' stopping working in the backend? ( I know it sounds crazy...but it happens :)

Has anybody already seen the buttons 'Save' and 'save and close' stopping working in the backend?
Yes, I think there's something in the forum (but I can't find it at the moment)...

Found it:
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/github-update-i-cannot-save-from-in-backend.43561/
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.ph...b-update-cant-save-changes-on-elements.43565/
https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/4682552f25d45c69064980938c57c9efd8e90088

As far as I can see this fix is not in the Fabrik3.4.3 official build but only in GitHub

Last edited:
Thanks I'm gonna search, I saw some topics outside of the forum but it didn't help

Just saw your update, thanks Troester!!! :)

Last edited:
I use pri_simple from devpri.

I don't see what would stop Mootools, and It won't explain why the site works with safari on a mac

Has anybody already seen the buttons 'Save' and 'save and close' stopping working in the backend? ( I know it sounds crazy...but it happens :)
i'am ...very strange but i have the same issue, also i have problems with calendar. this give me some hope that we could find the root of the issue. please let me know how can we comunicate to each other, in a first step, to compare our issues and track the real root of the issue.

Enviado desde mi SM-G531H mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back