Is this cached or does the Module Fabrik List Module supposed to be displayed on the form.

dealio

I'm using the "Module Fabrik List Module" and have assigned it to the home page menu item joomla. The module position is just above the main joomla content area.

When I click on one of the fabrik links to edit or add new record, the form appears below the module withe module still displaying. Just curious if this this per design. Is the module supposed to still be displayed even thought when you click edit or add, the url changes.

I thought is might be controlled by one of the Ajax settings in the module settings.

Ajaxify = (I tried both 'yes' and 'no')
Ajaxify links = (I tried both 'yes' and 'no')

I read this:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...le+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

It sounds like the "Ajaxify links" option behavior, however its the same behavior if I select yes or no.

Thanks

I think this is design because the link to the form/details is keeping the itemid (=menu item), so having the same modules assigned.

What you can do:
add custom edit/view links to your list, pointing to an other Itemid, e.g. (X = your form id, Y = menu item id)
index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=X&Itemid=Y
+
a redirect plugin to the form

With ajaxfy links = Yes form/detail should open in a popup but this seems to be a bug: it's totally ignored in the list module (no matter if setting is in module or list)

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back