Invalid hyperlink in email

I have an email sent through a cron job.

The following is a part of the message:

<tr>
<td width="25%"><span style="font-family: calibri;">Product</span></td>
<td width="75%"><span style="font-family: calibri;">{items___Product}</span></td>
</tr>

When the email arrives, the {items___Product} field is rendered as a hyperlink yet no other data in the email is rendered like it. The hyperlink is also invalid.

HTML of the email:

<tr>
<td width="25%"><span style="font-family: calibri;">Product</span></td>
<td width="75%"><span style="font-family: calibri;"><a class="fabrik___rowlink fabrik_edit" href="/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&amp;task=form.view&amp;formid=1&amp;rowid=28">Cheque Printing Software Maintenance</a></span></td>
</tr>

Any ideas why?

Thinking about it, this field is set to "link to details" in its element settings.

I would imagine this is why its like this in the email.

Is there any way of either stopping this or at least getting the correct hyperlink to be displayed?

Ta

I'm thinking about whether we might need to add an option to the 'link to details', so instead of just No / Yes, have it as No / List Only / List & Email.

I'll take a look at that now.

Depending what element type it is, you may be able to use {items___Product_raw}, which will show the unformatted value. But that won't work for things like joins, or checkboxes, etc. where the 'value' and 'label' are different.
-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back