image selection

pkjoshi

I have set a folder path for front-end selection. As per the instruction this will become the root folder for selection.
Here I am facing the problem. This folder is not becoming the root folder for selection. Rather this is the only folder from where the selection of images can be made and images cannot be selected from the sub-folders of this folder. This poses the problem of organizing images in separate folders when the number of images are high.

Besides I have around six lists for same database for example: members, Team Coordinators, Cabinet, Past Governors etc.
If set a different path in the list for say Team Coordinator for selection of images from folder TC, the images is not shown in members list.

I don't see a way to overcome this.
I think the normal behavior should be that the images uploaded from any folder should be viewable in all lists.

This is the image element?
Yes, confirmed,
you can select all subfolders but the dropdown showing the files won't change, still showing the files in the root folder.

Thanks Troester
Do you know of any recent version, where the image element was working correctly.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back