image not displayed in linked Fabrik/joomla Table

tutux

Hi

I have a Fabrik list linked to joomla_content table.
When i display this Fabrik list, in backend and frontend, all works fine except the image : I can see the root of the image...but...not the image.

When i check in phpmyadmin the native joomla content table, there is a lot of informations inside the image parameters like :
{"image_intro":"images\/demo\/blog\/health1.jpg","float_intro":"","image_intro_alt":"","image_intro_caption":"","image_fulltext":"images\/demo\/blog\/health1.jpg","float_fulltext":"","image_fulltext_alt":"","image_fulltext_caption":""}

The questions is :
How to display the image in my Fabrik list
How to add a new record through the Fabrik form, to record the good image in the joomla_content table...

thank you!

We would have to build a new image plugin, like 'jimage', which knew how to interpret the JSON data in that field, or modify the existing image plugin to provide a 'Joomla SON Image" option. Which is work that would have to be funded.

-- hugh

Thanks ! have you got an idea about the cost do to that?

the aim of the work is to present a site using only Fabrik as tables of records, but to allow k2 or joomla to show the datas.
Indeed, I spent a lot of time doing my own template using custom_css but my knowledge is lmited. The result is not very pretty ..
I wanted to use joomla or k2 modules to order and present the fabrik datas.

Record through Fabrik Forms data and image, and display data/image with joomla native module, K2 modules or commercial module.
Just to be sur to display a good template of the results, and no use Fabrik List (to hard for me to make nice fabrik css)

I'd forgotten that images field in #__extensions handles two distinct images, which complicates things a lot. Still poking around in the code and thinking about ways to handle it.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back