Icons for a drop down list

Guys

I have a drop down list and I want to know if this is possible

I have the value as yes, no and maybe. So when the element is displayed in the list view it shows the relevant icon, for example

Yes = Green Light Image

No = Red Light Image

Maybe = Amber Light Image

Possible?

Also where do I put the images?

Thanks

Edit - Oops, didn't realize what forum I was in...that's how you would do it in Fabrik 3.0.x. It ought to be the same for 3.1, though. But, after fiddling with it briefly I can't seem to get list icons to work, either. Someone with more experience with fabrik 3.1 can hopefully point you in the right direction.

Yep it's possible, here's what you do:
  • Name your images the same as the sub-option values from your dropdown element (name your green light image 'Yes.png', for example). Make sure you use the dropdown values for the image names, not the dropdown labels.
  • This page lists the (multiple) places you can put your images so they'll be noticed by Fabrik.
  • In the settings for your dropdown element, open the 'List view settings' tab and 'Icons' to see those settings.
  • Choose 'Yes' for 'Replace with icons'.

should be fixed now

-rob

Hi Rob

I have updated the latest github fabrik 3 for joomla 3 but the problem remains?

Is there a joomla 3 wiki entry so i can see if I have the images in the right folders? I have used the link provided above

Any ideas please?

Thanks

Hi rob this is now working after a pc restart - I think my Firefox is playing up

Regards

Mark

Sent via my iPhone using Tapatalk app

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back