getting sql error after editing a dbjoin element

skyrun

http://www.skyrun.com/skyforce/test/my-leads

it should be sf_all_person.id, but the .id part is gone on my test site after just pulling up and saving the 'guest' element (which is the one doing the join).

i'm seeing a new 'notice' also when i save the field. 'The element has been saved, but structural changes have not been applied to the database field'. could be related.

may also be related to fact that my 'id' element is a 'field' vs. an 'internal id' element type. but it is integer and i do have it selected as the 'primary key', so i think fabrik should find it. (i had to make it a field in order to be able to display it since internal id's never display.)

I think thats a bug that slipped in (or rather was made apparent) with some of the script loading code I've been working on. The issue was editing the dbjoin element would not select the value/label fields previously saved. So a re-save would remove them from the element options.

I've fixed that in github, so you would need to update and then re-edit the db join element and re-select the value/label fields and save.

nope, didn't fix it. i knew to check for those fields being filled in. this is a concat value/label, so no fields filled in. if i fill in fields vs. using the concat, then it works, but taking them back out so the concat works gives the error. the concat is:

Code:
IFNULL(sf_all_person.loc,""),':',
IFNULL(sf_all_person.full_name,""),' ',
IFNULL(sf_all_person.city,""),' ',
IFNULL(sf_all_person.state,""),' - ',
IFNULL(sf_all_person.email,""),' - ',
IFNULL(sf_all_person.phone_number,""),' | ',
IFNULL(sf_all_person.phone_number_alt,"")

and hasn't changed. in fact it's in production on my prod site.

I'm kind of at a loss here. The problem is, we're including a second select for the element name:

Code:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS DISTINCT
... blah ...,
`sf_lead`.`person_id` AS `sf_lead___person_id_raw`,
CONCAT_WS('', IFNULL(sf_all_person.loc,""),':', IFNULL(sf_all_person.full_name,""),' ', IFNULL(sf_all_person.city,""),' ', IFNULL(sf_all_person.state,""),' - ', IFNULL(sf_all_person.email,""),' - ', IFNULL(sf_all_person.phone_number,""),' | ', IFNULL(sf_all_person.phone_number_alt,"")) AS `sf_lead___person_id`,
... blah ...,
`sf_lead`.`person_id` AS `sf_lead___person_id`,
... blah ...

... which I'm surprised doesn't error out, but instead that second selection of the person_id is shadowing the CONCAT_WS one.

I've set up a test with the same settings - autocomplete, with an autocomplete filter on it ... can't get it to behave like this.

-- hugh

OK, found the problem. There was a second element of the same name, type field, buried further down the list of elements. Not sure how it got there, but I zapped it, and everything looks good.

As this apparently started after Barry saved his join element, we shoud probably be on the lookout for element duping issues.

-- hugh

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back